Break the routine
The new generation of modular lithotripters by EDAP TMS tailored to suit your specific needs.
The universal lithotripter
Designed with the patient in mind
- Treatment generator fitting inside the module
- Touch-screen closing the module for protection and easy storage
High compatibility for smart investment
- Universal X-ray C-arm clamping system
- IUPS: Isocentric Ultrasound Probe Support for cost effective ultrasound localization
- Adaptable to your needs with standard Endo-i-move or full carbon endo-urological table
- Mobile device for day-to-day and inter-hospital use
Stone localization and treatment
The stereotactic lithotripsy
The end of the in-line outline debate:
- Natural, easy and unrestrained stone exploration
- Smooth and precise localizatin with no movement limitation
- Ability to seek the best acoustic window
- Radiation free treatment
- Real-time follow-up during treatment
Stone Locking System
the patient with ultrasound in hand and/or with robotized X-Ray
the stone displayed on screen. The stone is automatically positionned at the focal point by the motorized patient support
with the desired parameters for fine and effective stone fragmentation
in real-time the stone fragmentation with the ultrasound probe on its support or with X-Ray. Always stay on target with the 3D reconstruction
Power and accuracy
Thanks to the development of an exclusive and patented electrode encapsulated in a highly conductive solution (Electrolyte), the shockwave is generated at the same geometric point and at the same intensity from one firing to the next. The shock waves are then focused by the ellipsoidal reflector, specifically designed to harness benefits afforded by the Electroconductive technology benefits. The full power of the shock wave is transferred directly to the focal point F2 to guarantee superior fragmentation power and quality.
Reliable and safe
Universal efficacy on all stone types and sizes
- Extensive settings range
- Variable energy density
- Variable focal volume
The finest fragmentation
The unique Electroconductive technology (ECL) is endowed with just the right combination of high pressure and focal size adaptability to pulverize stones into fragments small enough to be eliminated naturally. The comparison of residual fragments after the in-vitro fragmentation of a phantom stone (left) using an electromagnetic shockwave generator (middle) and the ECL source provides clear evidence of finer fragmentation... achieved with fewer shocks.
Sonolith i-move video
Please fill out the form to know more about Sonolith® i-move device.
Sonolith i-move brochure
Please fill out the contact form to retrieve the Sonolith® i-move brochure.